Fall Newsletter out now!
Print copies are on their way to your mailbox, and digital copies are now on our website.
With this installment of the Bainbridge Island Land Trust’s bi-annual newsletter, you’ll be up to date on all of the incredible work we’re doing to support people, wildlife, and natural places on the Island. Check out it to hear about:
– The conservation success of Rockaway Bluff Preserve
– An update from the Forest Stewardship Advisory Group
– A thoughtful goodbye from our retiring Executive Director Jane Stone
– State and federal funds recently awarded to support Stand for the Land
– The new volunteer group Friends of Agate Passage Preserve
And so much more!