The Bainbridge Island Land Trust relies upon many volunteers for support--from attending annual Easement Monitoring Walks to stuffing envelopes, our volunteers (and members) are our most valuable asset. BILT volunteers assist in many ways, including but not limited to:
- First Wednesday Work Parties,
- Events such as Annual Meeting & Potluck, Native Plant Sale, and the Grand Ole 4th Parade,
- Serving on the board or a committee,
- Mailing parties, stuffing and sealing envelopes for membership mailings and newsletters,
- Plant & wildlife surveys on conserved properties,
- and much more!
Consider volunteering your time and talent to support the mission of the Bainbridge Island Land Trust: to preserve and steward the diverse natural environment of Bainbridge Island for the benefit of all.
To view upcoming volunteer opportunities and events, click here to visit our calendar page.
To learn how to become a volunteer and submit a volunteer interest form, click here.